Thu, 26 Oct|
Half Term Cooking Class
Children can join our holiday cooking classes in Lewisham where they can learn to cook a variety of dishes from different parts of the world.
Time & Location
26 Oct 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 BST
London, Elmira St, London SE13 7BN, UK
About the event
Children can join our holiday cooking week in Lewisham where they can learn to cook a variety of dishes from different parts of the world.
Children learn useful skills such as meal planning, knowledge about seasonal ingredients, team working in the kitchen and much more. We provide everything needed including aprons and ingredients. Parents can purchase Greenwich Pantry extras such as aprons and cooking tools for kids to get them prepared for more cooking experiences at home.
What to expect in class:
- A practical approach and child friendly cooking techniques
- Food to take home or eat in class
- Food specialists to inspire children's love for cooking
- Hands-on cooking
- Recipes to take home
- Handy tips, shortcuts, team work
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence cooking new recipes at home
- Improve skills such as measuring, weighing, plating etc.
- Knowledge of food and ability to select good quality food when shopping
- Ability to prepare food with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
General Admission one session
Admits one child to one session£39.00+£0.98 service fee